Last Update: December 2018
Data We Collect:
Personal DataWhile using our Service (whether as a Client or services provider), we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include your first and last name, Email address, phone number, billing address, company name & address, cookies and usage, but is not limited.
Payment InformationIf you use the Service to make or receive payments, we may collect credit card and billing information, including payment transactions, to process your order. For example, we collect your credit card number, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address.
Usage DataWe may also collect information on how our Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
General Audience Service:
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please Contact Us . If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take reasonable steps to remove that information from our servers.
Third-party DisclosureIf any postings you make on our Service contain information about third parties, you must make sure you have permission to include that information in your posting. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified, if such postings violate the privacy rights of others. If you have any questions regarding whether provision of information is mandatory and the consequences for withholding such information, please Contact Us using the contact information below.
Service ProvidersWe are "Service Providers" and do not employ third party companies and individuals. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Personal Information We Obtain from Other Sources• Social Media Account. If you access our Services using your social media account login, we may receive Personal Information about you such as your name, email address, and gender. Any Personal Information that we collect from your social media account may depend on your Social media account’s privacy settings.
• Third party Personal Information. If you choose to provide us with a third party's Personal Information (such as name, email, and phone number), you must ensure that you have the third party's permission to do so. Examples include providing us with the names and images that you associate with account users, forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend, or sending job referrals.
Our Security PolicyWe have built our Services using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your Personal data (PD). We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data. When we collect your credit card information through our Services, we will encrypt it before it travels over the Internet using industry-standard technology for conducting secure online transactions. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your PD or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our Services and to not share it with anyone. The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) used to access the Service.
Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of DataMasters in Blockchain uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data:
Legal RequirementsMasters in Blockchain may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Masters in Blockchain
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability